GARMIN GPSMAP® 86s
Marine handheld GPS preloaded with worldwide basemap
- Water-resistant, floating design, sunlight-readable 3" display and button operation provide ease of use on the water
- Stream boat data from compatible chartplotters and instruments to consolidate your marine system information
- Functions as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and select FUSION® marine products
- Supports optional BlueChart® g3 charts
- Adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications over swells
- Pair with your compatible smartphone to receive smart notifications
Cast off confidently with the GPSMAP® 86s handheld. Whether you’re out for a day of fishing, sailing or cruising, you’ll gain peace of mind that comes from having a backup navigator. This premium handheld floats and has a sunlight-readable 3” colour display. Plus, wireless connectivity makes it a virtual extension of your onboard marine system, giving you added awareness and convenience.
Connect with your boat
Sync GPSMAP® 86s with compatible Garmin chartplotters and instruments and you’ll see real-time boat data displayed right on your handheld. Plus, it can serve as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and select FUSION marine products. When you’re underway, an adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications over swells for more accurate tracking.
Optional BlueChart g3 charts
GPSMAP® 86s comes preloaded with a worldwide basemap. It also allows you to add BlueChart g3 coastal charts, giving you industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics® data. Detailed contours allow you to see 0.3 metre contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Stay in touch
Get smart notifications right on your GPSMAP® 86s handheld when you pair it with your compatible smartphone. You can also sync GPSMAP® 86s with the Garmin Explore™ portal and app for cloud management of your favourite waypoints, tracks and routes. GPSMAP® 86s offers Wi-Fi® connectivity, ANT+® technology and Bluetooth® wireless technology for easy wireless updates and connections. For long voyages, its internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 40 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode1.
1Battery life may vary depending on usage.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.