KAMI IP CAMERA 1080P EXTERNAL BULLET – WHITE
Your weatherproof watchdog, the Kami Outdoor Security Camera is designed with complete weather durability against wind, rain, and dust. Providing a safe and reliable outdoor home security solution, both day and night.
The Kami Outdoor IP Camera is your weatherproof watchdog, with its superb resistance to the elements. Its robust design boasts a weather resistance rating of IP-65, offering complete durability against wind, rain, and dust. This camera has Smart AI Human Detection features as to avoid any “false positives” that could be caused by flying insects, pets, light changes, and more. The Advanced Starlight Night Vision allows the camera to record footage clearly, no matter how dark it gets.
Kami has included Two-Way Audio so that you can easily communicate with your family or notify potential intruders that you have eyes on your home. For further protection, you can set up Smart Activity Zones, areas in which your camera’s view will either ignore motion and sound alerts or specifically focus on them.
Peace of mind is just a tap away with the Kami Home App and its wide range of features and capabilities.
- Instant notifications – anytime, anywhere
- Lifetime free six second clips of motion or sound-triggered alerts stored for 24h in the cloud
- Up to 30-day free trial on select Cloud Service plans
- Hold onto your videos longer with Kami’s Cloud Service plans
- Designated activity zones in select camera models
- Smarter alerts, not more alerts with advanced AI detection
- Available for both Apple and Android devices
How to install Kami Outdoor camera?
- Step 1: Plan the route of the cable from the power outlet to the camera and choose an appropriate spot.
- Step 2: Use anchors and screws to mount the base to the wall only if you’re not going into solid wood
- Step 3: Attach your camera to the mounting base. Adjust the camera angle to a suitable position, and then tightly lock the universal ball mount.
- Step 4: Use the clips to fasten the power cord, don’t fasten too tightly.
Note: When mounting, pay attention to the following:
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Mind any plants or objects that may obstruct the view
- Ensure the camera is within 33ft/10m from your router
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Kami Outdoor IP Camera – White x1
- Camera Base x1
- Adapter x1
- Clip x1
- Mounting Screws x1
- Wall Anchor x1
- Screwdriver x1
- Manual x1