Bose B1 Bass Module for L1 Line Array Systems
Sound advantages—only from Bose
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- One B2 bass module included
Boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, Bose's most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance—across the stage and throughout the room. Includes one B2 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
With the L1 Model II system you can power up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 module on a single power stand. And the optional PackLite® power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum low-end power.
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 1140 Hz - 12 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 14 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 195° H x 0° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 115 dB SPL (121 dB SPL peak)