INSPIRE 2 - BATTERY STATION FOR TB50 (PART 51)
Charge your Inspire 2, Ronin 2 and Matrice 200 series TB50 batteries efficiently with the DJI Battery Station. Featuring intelligent management, the TB50 station can charge upto 8 batteries at the same time as well as DJI remote controllers and Cendence/CrystalSky batteries. Also included are USB ports for safe, convenient charging of your mobile and tablet devices.
The TB50 station features an LCD screen that displays useful information about the battery including cell voltages, temperature, battery firmware version. The Battery Station can be connected to a computer running DJI Assistant 2 to update 8 TB50 batteries simultaneously.
Featuring superior build quality, the DJI Battery Station is built in a rugged, wheeled case that also offers storage. It can hold upto 12 TB50 batteries, two WB37 Intelligent Batteries and one WCH2 Charging hub.
Multiple Charging Modes
The DJI Battery Station supports charging in three different modes: Normal, quick and silent.
In Normal mode, eight connected TB50 Intelligent Batteries can be charged simultaneously, until all batteries are fully charged.
In Quick mode, the four TB50 Intelligent Batteries with the highest battery level in the same group will be charged to 90% in 35 minutes.
In Silent mode, charging speed is lowered to provide a quieter process for evening charges or when limited noise is permitted on set.
Quick and Simple Discharging
The DJI Battery Station also features discharging TB50 batteries for cycling as well as storage.
Sophisticated Design for Safety and Reliability
We understand that safety is a top priority when handling batteries, which is why the DJI Battery Station is designed with robust measures to ensure reliable charging and storing of all your batteries.
A built-in cooling fan dissipates heat during charging. Overheating Detection monitors battery temperature in real time to make sure that every battery stays within a safe range. If overheating is detected, the Battery Station will automatically cancel charging and discharging to avoid any safety hazards.
The DJI Battery Station is constructed of a plastic material that meets USA UL94 V-0 flammability standards, reducing the risks that may arise in extreme environments. From design to materials, every aspect is secured and reliable.
- Storage space for up to 12 TB50 Intelligent Batteries, two CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Batteries and one CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub.
- Charge up to eight TB50 batteries simultaneously. Multiple ports let you also charge the Inspire 2 remote controller, CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery, and a mobile device.
- When charging a TB50 Intelligent Battery, the Battery Station's LCD screen displays its current firmware version.
- Quick, simple, and intelligent discharging feature improve battery maintenance for storage and travel.
- A built-in cooling fan ensures every battery stays within a safe range. The Battery Station automatically cancels charging and discharging to avoid any safety hazards when overheating is detected.
- Wheels and a telescopic handle make the Battery Station convenient for travel.
Battery Station × 1
AC Power Cable × 1
Remote Controller Charging Cable × 2
Dimensions: 484 mm × 226.5 mm × 220 mm
Net Weight: 7.7 kg
Max Internal Load: 12 kg
Compatible Stored Items:
TB50 Intelligent Battery × 12
CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery × 2
CrystalSky/Cendence Charging Hub × 1
AC Power Cable × 1
Input: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Battery Port: 26.1 V max., 6.75 A max. × 8
Remote Controller Port: 26.1 V max., 4 A max. × 2
USB Port: 5 V, 2 A × 2
Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
TB50 Intelligent Battery:
90 minutes (Normal mode); 35 minutes (Quick mode);
4 hrs 20 minutes (Silent mode)
2 hrs 24 minutes (GL6D10A); 3 hrs (GL800A)
*Charging times are tested in a lab environment at room temperature. This values should be used for
CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery
CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub
Inspire 2 Remote Controller
Ronin 2 Remote Controller
Matrice 200 Remote Controller