With Cars Getting Smaller Every Year, JBL Understands That The Need For Compact Powered Subs Is Greater Than Ever. Their Latest Basspro SL 2
Powered Sub Delivers Impressive Bass From A Stealthy Low-Profile Enclosure That'll Fit Under The Seat In Many Vehicles. Its 8" Shallow-Profile Woofer Was Designed Especially For This Compact Enclosure, So You Know You'll Be Hearing Some Strong Bass
125 Watts + 8" Sub = Nice Bass
The Built-In Class D Amplifier Delivers 125 Watts RMS To The Sub, And You Can Use The Low-Pass Filter, Bass Boost, And Phase Switch To Get The Best Possible Performance In Your Vehicle. The Amp Hardly Gets Warm When It's Working, So You Don't Have To Worry About Installing The Bass Pro SL 2 Under Your Seat Or In Some Other Tight Space.
The Bass Pro SL 2 Includes Line- And Speaker-Level Inputs With An Input Load Switch.
- Powered Subwoofer With Heavy-Duty ABS Plastic Enclosure
- 8" Shallow-Profile Woofer
- Class D Amplifier (125 Watts RMS)
- Low-Pass Crossover Variable From 50-120 Hz At 12 Db Per Octave
- Variable Bass Boost (0 To +9 Db At 70 Hz)
- Phase Switch (Selectable 0 Or 180 Degrees)
- Speaker And Line-Level Inputs
- Frequency Response: 35-120 Hz
The JBL BassPro SL2 8" 125rms Compact Active Subwoofer destined to impress, and priced at only R 4,199.00, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Oct 20, 2021