MASTERING DEBT COLLECTION TECHNIQUES SKILLS TRAINING
Many organisations worldwide have been developing strategies and approaches to improve the debt collection and recovery processes, so that they are more effective and cost less. This practical 2-day training course will show delegates how to improve their organisations’ processes to increase the efficiency of debt collection. Very promising and proven new practices have emerged, which can deliver spectacular improvements in performance in debt collection and recovery. Our objective, therefore, is to provide guidelines of a comprehensive overview of the modern debt collection function.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding the Debt Collection Process
- How to create an effective credit policy for your organisation
- Advanced Debt Collection Techniques
- Understanding effective ways of dealing with debtors
- Major concerns when it comes to effective debt collection
Who Should Attend?
- Debt Officers/ Managers
- Credit Controller, Managers and Supervisors
- Financial Administrators
- Accounting Officers
- Office Managers
- Anyone dealing with accounts receivable and debt collection