Delta HPH Series Three phase UPS, 160kVA, No battery
Highly reliable and efficient backup power for medium enterprise operations
The brand-new Ultron HPH series 160-200kVA is a true online double-conversion UPS offering the best-in-class combination of power performance and efficiency for medium data centres, pan-IT, and other mission critical applications. Thanks to Delta's R&D expertise and excellent engineering capabilities, the Ultron HPH features up to 96.5% AC-AC efficiency, low iTHD < 3%, and high input power factor > 0.99 resulting in significant total cost of ownership (TCO) savings. Highlights of the highly reliable Ultron HPH series UPS design include key component redundancy and proactive battery health detection. With its combination of superior availability and power performance, the Ultron HPH 160-200kVA is the top choice for power protection of sustainable medium business operations.
Best-in-class Power Performance and Efficiency
- High AC-AC efficiency of up to 96.5% and ECO mode to 99% for significant energy cost savings.
- Low harmonic pollution (iTHD < 3%) and high input power factor (> 0.99) reduces upstream investment costs.
- Optional redundant controller supports dual CAN bus and ring connection for high system availability
- Proactive battery aging detection for high reliability.
- Easy event log check via touch panel and firmware upgrade via USB port.
- Parallel expansion and redundancy up to 8 units, 1.6MVA of total power capacity.
- Flexible battery configuration 30~46 pieces optimize battery investment.
- Supports either top or bottom cable entry in the single cabinet. The unique fixed symmetric terminal design avoids cable bending issues to enhance cable reliability.
- User-friendly 10" coloured LCD with touch panel enables easy local UPS management.
- Environment information such as security, water, fire, and temperature can be integrated into the UPS for easy monitoring via the LCD of the UPS.
- If the UPS is equipped with Delta's battery management system, the battery information can be integrated into the UPS and monitored via LCD.